- Climate change, impacts and vulnerability in Europe 2016. An indicator-based report. An overview report of the current state of knowledge on climate change and its impacts in Europe, drawn up by the European Environment Agency. Download.
- Vulnerabilities of Europe’s economy to global water scarcity and drought. A new report on the impacts that increasing water scarcity and drought may have on the European Union’s (EU) economy. Download.
- High and Dry. Climate Change, Water, and the Economy. A new World Bank reports finds that water scarcity, exacerbated by climate change, could hinder economic growth, spur migration, and spark conflict. Download.
- Latest update on "Global and European temperature" published by the European Environment Agency. Assessment drawn-up in 2017: pdf can be downloaded from Download.
- Urban adaptation to climate change in Europe 2016. Transforming cities in a changing climate. Report drawn up by the European Environment Agency. Download.
- Base Adaptation Inspiration Book. 23 European cases of climate change adaptation to inspire European decision-makers, practioners and citizens. Download.
Database on disasters worldwide
- The international disaster database EM-DAT
- Information on disaster risk reduction: preventionweb.net
- Global Risk Data Platform PREVIEW: preview.grid.unep.ch
- Dartmouth Flood Observatory
- European Severe Weather Database (ESWD)
- Munich Re NatCatSERVICE natural hazards data base
- Swiss Re: Sigma hazards data base
Guides on disaster preparation and planning
- Checklists of the American Red Cross
- UK Guide to flood preparation
- Flash flood safety and damage prevention guide
- How to evacuate before a storm or flood